JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
This game was made available in Japan in 2013. This year, the publisher decided to make it available internationally. This fighting game that has been developed by CyberConnect2 is actually based in one of the best and the longest running manga series.
As the player, you will be given a chance to choose from the 32 characters and you will then be competing with all other players. All the characters that you can choose from came from the eight story arcs in the manga series that was created by Hirohiko Araki. In order for you to win, you need to make sure that you will be able to drain the stamina gauge of your opponent. You will be able to do this by combining some special techniques and attacks. You need to defeat all the other opponents in order for you to win. There are five buttons that can be used for the whole game play. There are different stages in the game and there are also different game modes. When you are going to play in a single player option, you will be able to enjoy the game in its original story. As the player, you will be reenacting the scenes and the situations in the original story.
• You will be able to choose from 32 playable characters
• The game is based on an original story of a manga series
• Can be played in single player and multiplayer
• You can play with other opponents.
• Also features different game modes
• The characters that you can choose from have their own battle styles