Tales of Xillia 2
Japan has made another hit in the world of PlayStation 3 when they have created Tales of Xillia 2. Basically, this is the fourteenth product of the Tales series. This is developed and has also produced by Bandai Namco Games. When you are going to check the game, you will find out that this sequel is consisting of two major areas. You will find the field map and the battle screen. The former is a map that can be explored on foot and the latter is a 3D representation of an area where the player is going to control the character in a game that is played against enemies that are controlled be enemies from the CPU. Cross Dual Raid Linear Battle System is being used in the game. The players control some of the characters and the ones that are not chosen will be controlled by an artificial intelligence. There is an Assault Counter where you will be able to find the actions and the skills that can be performed by the character. Elle Mel Marta is the main character and in the plot of the game, this character is ordered by her father to find a mystical place called Land of Canaan.
• There are two major areas in the game
• There are CPU controlled enemies
• An assault Counter is available where you can see the skills that your character has
• Technical Points are being used for the skills
• Unifying attacks that can be performed by users is also available
• Revolves around the theme “your choices spin the future.”