The Sims 3 for Playstation 3
The same concept that made the previous games a worldwide hit will once again make your world go round. Introducing The Sims 3, a more entertaining and challenging version of the king of all simulation games, The Sims. Who would have thought that you’ll now have more access to how you can control your own Sim’s activities, lifestyle, relationships, skills and job. Now, the game offers more options than its predecessors. Creating the sim, for example, gives you a variety of choices. You can opt for him to look more like you by adjusting the muscle mass or giving him more “roundness” with body fat.
Want to know more about this wonderful game. Here are some features for you to look at:
• Opt for a more realistic-looking Sim by going into the “advanced mode” that lets you edit certain features closely and in more details
• Develop their skills and use skill building techniques and tools even when they’re just toddlers
• You can choose the careers you want for your simulated people. From “home-based” jobs like writing novels to letting them explore “part-time” jobs (for teen Sims), you can be sure that they’ll be able to earn their way to success.
• Your job promotion will also depend, not just on skill building but by relationships you build with your boss or colleagues.
• You can help them become lucky by giving them “instant beauty” or you can keep them on a string of bad luck by cursing them with an “epic fail”
• Just as with the previous games, you can design and build their dream homes, but with The Sims 3, you can share them with others. You can also build and customize your town
• You can unlock now unlock Karma Powers
• You can make their wishes come true, choose whether to fulfill their destinies, or simply letting their dreams die by a single click.
• What’s a game without a challenge? Complete them and earn rewards, while sharing those triumphs with your friends.
• Bless them with unique personalities that can contribute to their lifelong dream
• You don’t even have to leave your game while downloading additional content from other players.
• And more!
This is definitely a game you shouldn’t do without. Their fate is up to you. Start customizing your Sim, their house and even the neighborhood they live in. This game was released October 26, 2010 for the gaming consoles and developed by Electronic Arts (EA Games).