The Walking Dead: Season Two
The Walking Dead has been one of the most acclaimed and most watched movie series today. With the equally challenging and thrilling movie series, the game developers have thought of producing a game that will make the viewers and players feel like they are also part of the movie. This is an episodic graphic adventure and this is already the second part. If you have already played the first season of this game, you should already be familiar with Clementine, the companion or the second character in the game. The change in this season of the game is that he has become the main player character. There is not much of a change that is employed in this season compared to the first one. This is still that point-and-click adventure game where the player can control the character in collecting useful objects and in exploring the whole environment. There are also conversation trees where the player can actually start a conversation with non-player characters. You can expect action-oriented scenes in the game. As the player, you need to make sure that you are able to complete quick time events in order for you to avoid the possibility of your character and the allies to be killed in action.
• You can do different things like interacting and examining the different items along the way
• A conversation tree allows you to interact with non-player characters
• When you are having a conversation with other players, you will be getting different options that will be helpful in controlling the next episodes of the game
• Sets in an apocalyptic environment as based on the movie and the comics
• Categorized under graphic adventure
• Also runs on other platforms like Microsoft Windows and OS X